Any Lab Test Now - Dallas
Full Time • Tyler
This is an exciting FULL TIME opportunity with a fast-growing national company. ANY LAB TEST NOW® is the leading direct-to-consumer healthcare company in America. We are a walk-in retail lab that provides clinical testing, drug testing, sexual health testing, allergy testing, and much more. We provide thousands of healthcare-related tests at an affordable price. We empower people to take control of their health by making lab testing easy, affordable, and accessible.
The right candidate will be organized and have the skills necessary to multitask effectively and efficiently. In addition to exceptional communication and organizational skills, the ideal applicant will carry themselves in a positive and productive way. He or she must have the ability to thrive under pressure and work well with others.
- Minimum of 5 years of phlebotomy, venipuncture, lab tests specimen collection (preparation and transport) experience. Bilingual speaking skills are a plus.
- Familiarity with lab tests and lab test requisition procedures.
- Preference for a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and professional.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Handle communications, set leadership examples, and works well with a team.
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills. Strong passion for providing positive customer service.
- Answer phones and explain our services to customers, handle communications.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Enthusiastically performs miscellaneous duties with completion in a designated time frame.
- Ability to sell our products and services.
- Ability to call customers as needed for various circumstances; results, billing, promotions.
- Knowledge of common clinical blood tests.
- Team player; positive attitude a must!
- Computer skills
- Organizational skills; track inventory, keep records, order supplies, input and send out results
- Experience with Quest, LabCorp, CPL is preferred.
- Experience doing drug, alcohol, hair, & saliva screens (DOT & NON DOT)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collect and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis (blood, urine, saliva samples).
- Ensure proper labeling of tubes, fill out requisition forms correctly.
- Monitor lab equipment and inventory.
- Performs data entry of customer information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers.
- Collects specimens for various products and services including clinical, paternity, drug screens and injections, etc.
- Manage emails and telephone calls.
- Receive and send lab reports.
- Direct contact with customers; Helps create an atmosphere of trust and confidence.
Responsible for accurately obtaining blood samples via venipuncture and capillary collection procedures with minimum customer discomfort. Provides care to patients whose ages range from infant to geriatric. Ensures specimen integrity by adhering to the laboratory’s procedures for specimen collection, handling, and processing. Adheres to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs, quality control, quality assurance, and safety.
Follows laboratory procedures for specimen collection and handling. Correctly identifies patients and properly labels specimens. Correctly identifies and utilizes proper tubes, containers, transport media, and storage temperature for each test type. Correctly identifies proper priority for the collection process. Follows appropriate guidelines as established by the laboratory for missed draws, recollects, or difficult sticks.
In order to be considered for this position please reply with your resume + cover letter. All applicants will require: pre-employment drug test, background check, and reference check. You must have a minimum of five years of experience to qualify for this position.
Hours for the position are as follows:
Monday - Friday 8:00AM-6:00PM AND Saturday 9:00AM-1:00PM
Telephone calls to our facility or walk-in inquiries about this position are not permitted.
In order to be considered for the position, please reply with your resume and salary requirements.
Compensation: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
ANY LAB TEST NOW® is the first direct access lab testing services company, allowing individuals to take control of their health. On September 20, 2007, Any Test Franchising, Inc. acquired the rights to franchise the ANY LAB TEST NOW concept. We are 200 stores strong across the U.S. and growing! ANY LAB TEST NOW is a franchise company, and all store locations are independently owned and operated.
ANY LAB TEST NOW® makes it easy for consumers and businesses alike to manage their health by providing direct access to clinical lab tests, paternity and other DNA family relationship tests, drug and alcohol and other toxicology testing services. With health care reform, more people are carrying high-deductible insurance, combined with HSA accounts, such as the Silver and Bronze Level plans. Family health care is a big concern, especially when it comes to health care costs. ANY LAB TEST NOW’s affordable, upfront prices fit into a person’s healthcare budget, providing a solution that continues to support overall health and wellness. ANY LAB TEST NOW partners with many major, high-quality laboratories throughout the U.S. to provide affordable and comprehensive lab testing services directly.
ANY LAB TEST NOW® is looking for prospective employees who are enthusiastically passionate about helping people, yet hyper-focused on quality. Our customers’ experiences are imperative to our growth and reputation within the communities we do business. If you think you excel in these areas and meet minimum job requirements, then apply directly to your local store location. Positions may include:
- Medical Assistants
- Outside Sales
This is an independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Any Lab Test Now Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Paid Certification Program
Career Advancement Potential
Collaborative and Relaxed Work Atmosphere